September Painting Update

There have been no 'big' projects for me since rush painting my award winning Slaanesh army back in April, but I have been cranking away at lots of smaller projects.


I've been getting back into competitive AoS and started to use my Soulblight army again.  The composition is much unchanged, but I wanted to use Cado in the list as the model is a bit cool, plus he has some unique rules! Looking at the army as a whole, I feel I can do better painting now.  They may be moved onto eBay soon!


This is Farto, an orcling scout! Picked up on my road trip to Nottingham he's a tiny (10p coin, less spear) greeenskin with a cute smile and angry ride.


These are a small part of a basic Horus Heresy Thousand Sons army for a customer.  Unfortunately I couldn't get the red to show up well in the photography. The Tamiya clear red gives a stunning pearlescence to the minis so I'm disappointed to say the least. 


Finally we have an ex-Citadel wizard from Wargames Foundry. I remember seeing this guy in plenty of GW promotional pics so there was no way I wasn't adding him to my collection!






 

Comments