Pompey Pillage 2021

On the weekend of the 7-8th August I had the pleasure of attending the Pompey Pillage, a return of an annual event after last years unpleasantness. 
I rocked out my Sons of Behemat, which gave me the kick up the bum I needed to finish my Kraken Eater.  Heres my article of how I did the basing!
Going into this event I'd played 2 games of AoS 3.0, and no games with my Gargants.  I wasn't hopeful for any gaming awards but was aiming for best painted.
In the end I managed to get 3 major victories, 1 minor victoy and a thorough kicking off a monster themed Seraphon list.
As ever, the hobby turn out was stunning! 

 Unfortunately I was close runner up to Matt Lyons of Pro-Painted Studios for the Best Painted Award.  In a bizare twist of fate, I got third place for gaming!  Funny how things turn out.

Comments