Mostly Snakes


 Ten days since my last update! I swear it only feels like a few days ago!



Life continues apace, the day job gets more frantic but still I find the time to relax with some painting.  Armies on Parade award show is this weekend, which I am rather looking forward to!


After painting some snake ladies I had a palette cleanser by painting some Frostgrave.  I must say their plastic kits are fantastic!  They are all going to be multi based for a mass fantasy game of some type, but still, so much fun to paint!


Inspired by this, I dug out this classic Zacharius dragon from GW.  I'd forgotten how challenging it is to paint pewter minis, all the detail is that much softer!  Unfortunately Zach himself is missing an arm currently, but soon he will fly again.


As I was clearing my pit out I found this guy in a parts baggy.  Probably never see a tabletop, but I wanted to finish him regardless because it is such a cool mini.  So many eyes and gems to paint...

None of this has been commission work, just keeping my eye in!  Until next time, happy painting!

Comments